786-832-4694 info@lglawmiami.com

If you are the court-appointed Guardian of the property of a minor or of an incapacitated adult, you are legally required to update the Court on the status of your ward.

Every year, a Guardian must file a guardianship plan and either an accounting or an annual memorandum to the Court, in addition to other requested documents.  If a Guardian fails to do so, the Guardian and their attorney face serious consequences, including jail.

If you have questions about your obligations as a court-appointed Guardian, you can call Lavender Greenberg at 786-832-4694 to speak to an attorney who can help guide you through the process.


Follow by Email
Click Here to Call Us!
%d bloggers like this: