We're With You Every Step of The Way
Our firm strives to develop a clear appreciation and understanding of your personal and family situation and to offer you practical legal guidance. Whether your concern is estate planning, taxation, probate, estate or trust administration, business planning, litigation or any related matter, our goal is to create successful and cost-efficient solutions for you and your family for today and the futures.
Probate is the legal process by which a person’s assets are distributed after death. To the fullest extent possible, it is a good idea to attempt to minimize what has to go through a legal probate process. This can be done using estate planning tools like trusts, wills, or other vehicles.
Asset protection (sometimes also referred to as debtor-creditor law) is a set of legal techniques and a body of statutory and common law dealing with protecting assets of individuals and business entities from civil money judgments. The goal of asset protection planning is to insulate assets from claims of creditors without perjury or tax evasion.
Probate, Trust and other Litigation
We’ll examine your current financial situation and determine your retirement needs.
Receive a custom strategy designed to help you reach your unique retirement goals.
As a Board Certified Wills, Trusts, and Estates Attorney, Monique advises families and individuals on the financial, legal and tax aspects of their estate plans. Lavender Greenberg PLLC’s approach focuses on the individual client and is sensitive to the fact that even where two clients may have the same assets and goals, specific factors important to each client may necessitate completely different treatment. There is no “one size fits all” in an estate planning context, and the practice focuses on what will work best for each client.
- University of Miami School of Law, LL.M. in Estate Planning
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D.
- University of Connecticut, B.A.
- Florida Bar
- Southern District of Florida
- Eleventh Federal Circuit Court of Appeal
- Adjunct Faculty, Florida International University
- Member, Estate Planning Council of Miami
- Member, Real Property and Probate Section of the Florida Bar
- Member, Young Lawyers Division of the Florida Bar
- Member, Junior League of Miami, Inc.
- Member, Coral Gables Bar Association
- President, Miami Moms in Business
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating
- Junior League of Miami Leadership Award, Fall 2017
- Super Lawyers, Rising Star, 2019
- Up and Coming Estate Planner, People Maven, 2019
Planning Ahead Alleviates Pressure when the Time Comes
Our attorneys and staff have worked in the estate planning area for many years. With experience across the full range of estate issues, we have the knowledge and resources needed to provide the right solution to any estate planning, probate administration, or litigation matter. We are dedicated to providing advice and services of the highest quality in a responsive and efficient manner. The law office of Lavender Greenberg always responds promptly to your concerns and questions and is always ready to discuss any matters of importance to you.
- Aaron Cilek