As a Board-Certified Wills, Trusts, and Estates Attorney, Monique advises families and individuals on the financial, legal and tax aspects of their estate plans.
Monique Lavender Greenberg
- University of Miami School of Law, LL.M. in Estate Planning
- University of Miami, Cum Laude, School of Law, J.D.
- University of Connecticut, B.A., Magna Cum Laude in Economics & Political Science
- Florida Bar
- Southern District of Florida
- Eleventh Federal Circuit Court of Appeal
- Board of Directors, Beaux Arts
- Past President, Coral Gables Estate Planning Council
- Member, Estate Planning Council of Greater Miami
- Member, Real Property and Probate Section of the Florida Bar
- Former member, Board of Directors, Junior League of Miami, Inc.
- Member, Coral Gables Bar Association
- President, Miami Moms in Business
- Former Adjunct Faculty Member, Florida International University
- Board-Certified in Wills, Trusts, and Estates by the Florida Bar
- AEP® Designation from the National Association of Estate Planning Councils
- Coral Gables Chamber of Commerce Overall Rising Star Award (2023)
- Coral Gables Chamber of Commerce “Merrick in the Making” Community Builder Award (2022)
- Coral Gables Businesswoman of the Year Awards Finalist, Philanthropist (2022)
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating
- Super Lawyers, Rising Star
- Up and Coming Estate Planner, People Maven, 2019
THERE IS NO
“Size Fits All”
Lavender Greenberg PLLC’s approach focuses on the individual client and is sensitive to the fact that even where two clients may have the same assets and goals, specific factors important to each client may necessitate completely different treatment.
We focus on what will work best for each client. We also pride ourselves on being a caring, efficient and knowledgeable resource for clients who need assistance navigating the complexities of probate and guardianship.
Monique Lavender Greenberg is an active member of the Miami community, and is especially passionate about her involvement in the Junior League of Miami, whose mission is focused on improving the lives of disadvantaged women and children in Miami.