Monique Lavender Greenberg focuses her practice on estate planning, probate, and guardianship law.
As an estate planning attorney, Monique advises families and individuals on the financial, legal and tax aspects of their estate plans. Lavender Greenberg PLLC’s approach focuses on the individual client and is sensitive to the fact that even where two clients may have the same assets and goals, specific factors important to each client may necessitate completely different treatment. There is no “one size fits all” in an estate planning context, and the practice focuses on what will work best for each client.
She also prides herself on being a caring, efficient and knowledgable resource for clients who need assistance navigating the complexities of probate and guardianship.
Monique Lavender Greenberg is an active member of the Miami community, and is especially passionate about her involvement in the Junior League of Miami, whose mission is focused on improving the lives of disadvantaged women and children in Miami.
- University of Miami School of Law, LL.M. in Estate Planning
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D.
- University of Connecticut, B.A.
- Florida Bar
- Southern District of Florida
- Eleventh Federal Circuit Court of Appeal
- Adjunct Faculty, Florida International University
- Member, Estate Planning Council of Miami
- Member, Real Property and Probate Section of the Florida Bar
- Member, Young Lawyers Division of the Florida Bar
- Member, Junior League of Miami, Inc.
- Member, Coral Gables Bar Association
- President, Miami Moms in Business
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating
- Junior League of Miami Leadership Award, Fall 2017
- Super Lawyers, Rising Star, 2019
- Up and Coming Estate Planner, People Maven, 2019