As an estate planning attorney, Monique advises families and individuals on the financial, legal and tax aspects of their estate plans.
Monique Lavender Greenberg focuses her practice on estate planning, probate, and guardianship law.
As an estate planning attorney, Monique advises families and individuals on the financial, legal and tax aspects of their estate plans. Lavender Greenberg PLLC’s approach focuses on the individual client and is sensitive to the fact that even where two clients may have the same assets and goals, specific factors important to each client may necessitate completely different treatment. There is no “one size fits all” in an estate planning context, and the practice focuses on what will work best for each client.
She also prides herself on being a caring, efficient and knowledgable resource for clients who need assistance navigating the complexities of probate and guardianship.
Monique Lavender Greenberg is an active member of the Miami community, and is especially passionate about her involvement in the Junior League of Miami, whose mission is focused on improving the lives of disadvantaged women and children in Miami.
- University of Miami School of Law, LL.M. in Estate Planning
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D.
- University of Connecticut, B.A.
- Florida Bar
- Southern District of Florida
- Eleventh Federal Circuit Court of Appeal
- Board of Directors, Beaux Arts
- President, Coral Gables South Dade Estate Planning Council
- Member, Estate Planning Council of Miami
- Member, Real Property and Probate Section of the Florida Bar
- Board of Directors, Junior League of Miami, Inc.
- Member, Coral Gables Bar Association
- President, Miami Moms in Business
- Coral Gables Chamber of Commerce “Merrick in the Making” Award (2022)
- Coral Gables Businesswoman of the Year Awards Finalist (2022)
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating
- Super Lawyers, Rising Star
- Up and Coming Estate Planner, People Maven, 2019
“Attorney Monique Lavender Greenberg is not only an excellent lawyer but an outstanding person with high professional ethics. The legal service she performed for me required not only expertise but also meticulous and unbiased research.”
Monique was able to answer all of our questions. She was very kind and patient with us through the process of drafting and revising our trust.Scott
Ms. Greenberg Esq. is well versed in the areas of wills, trusts and estates and is also knowledgeable in other areas that were of importance to us, like property law and tax implications. She took her time and educated us and helped navigate through what we thought would be a daunting process.Rebecca
Monique is a true asset to the legal community. She embodies professionalism and compassion, while always striving to deliver the highest quality of work product to each and every client. I wholeheartedly endorse this fellow Florida attorney.Aaron Cilek
Attorney Monique Lavender Greenberg is not only an excellent lawyer but an outstanding person with high professional ethics. The legal service she performed for me required not only expertise but also meticulous and unbiased research.Laura